Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2008

New C-Section Date

OB's office just called and scheduled me for Tuesday 7/8/08 for my C-Section instead of the day prior. Pretty horrifying to think that if I don't go into labor before then I will be 37 weeks 6 days. I can't imagine! Good thing we're all pretty sure that I will go earlier than that. In any case, we have healthy babies and that's all that matters!

Steven and I are going for massages and dinner here in a little bit. Oh how nice it will be! I figured we better get one last nice evening to ourselves before the chaos and fun begins!

Here's a picture of another amazing gift we received yesterday. It's 2 quilts that were handmade and are absolutely beautiful. They're so soft, well-made, and are the perfect weight too!



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be ok even if you go to 37 weeks. :)

Nana said...

Hoping you enjoyed your quiet time last night.. Praise God for every additional day the boys have to develope. The continued gifts are sure a blessing and beautiful!! ~~You are loved by so many~~ Keep your chin up girl. :-)