Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

32 weeks and holding on!

32 weeks tomorrow - awesome!! I had my OB appt. this morning and things are still looking good! No cervical changes and the boys look great! We have tentatively scheduled my c-section for 7/7/08 which will be 37 weeks 5 days. I'll be shocked if I make it that long but it's still nice to have a date! My OB is on vacation for the next two weeks so he said the boys better not come! :-) He told me to cross my legs and wait if they try! Yeah right! He really seems to think that I will not go early, but is still watching me closely. Thankfully I really like all of his OB partners and am fine with seeing them and them delivering the boys if necessary. My guess of dates is sometime between June 18 - June 30. We'll see!

My next appt. is next week and they'll do the fetal fibronectin test again. Pray for no cervical changes and a negative result on the test!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see they are doing the Fibronectin test on you. That is the one I failed at around 25 wks landing me a vaca in the hospital! LOL...ok, it was def not a vacation! Glad everything is going so well for you! I can't believe it's so close! BTW, I came across the owners manual for that double stroller if you want it. Don't know why you'd need it but I have it if you do! :)