So Steven and I figured we'd better start a blog in order to share what is going on in our lives. Obviously a lot of this will be about my pregnancy since it's just so stinkin' exciting! At least we think so anyway!
I went to the doctor again on Wednesday when I was 13 weeks exactly. We get an ultrasound at every appointment and it is so neat to watch the babies grow and develop each time. This time was especially exciting because they actually looked like humans! We got to see the spines, hands, feet, head, etc. One baby was doing somersaults and you could even see his arm waving around. I think he was saying, "Hi Mom and Dad!"
Do you notice I keep saying he? Well, that's because the doctor thinks it might be two boys! I go back at 16 weeks and we should know more then. I had really dreamed of a boy and a girl but I could really care less either way. Steven has been hoping for two boys so he's enjoying teasing me about "his boys." I'm just looking forward to being able to call them by name. Speaking of names, what do you think about Luke? Steven and I actually really like it. Since they both can't be named Luke, what are we going to name the second one? We're stumped on that. If one boy turns out to be a girl, her name will be Sara. Oh how I want to use Sara! It's one of those names I've fallen in love with, I just don't think Steven would go for a son named Sara!
Anyway, enough for our first post. I'll try to keep this updated, so keep checking back!!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment