I was still feeling pretty terrible this morning so I called the doctor again since it's been a week since this started. They told me to come on in and they would fit me in. After an hour wait, I was able to see the physician's assistant, who happens to be a friend of ours. She said that I have a sinus infection and a double ear infection, so no wonder I'm not feeling well! I got a prescription for an antibiotic and decongestant so hopefully those will help. I think they will.
After she diagnosed the infection, she said "Do you want to see the babies? I haven't seen them yet!" Well, of course I said YES! I'll never turn down an opportunity for an ultrasound! The babies looked perfect yet again. She was trying to look for the "parts" when my doctor came in too. Between the two of them they are quite sure that Baby B is a boy. Baby A was being stubborn (big shocker!) and they were only able to see a little bit. They still think boy but are not confident yet. I go back in 2 weeks for my next "official" appointment.
By the way, since when has pregnancy become the best weight loss plan I've ever been on?! I've lost 17 lbs so far! I guess that's what happens when I don't feel like eating much and when I do eat it's mainly fruit. The babies are completely healthy and the doc isn't worried at all about it. I'm certainly not "trying" to lose weight, it's just happening. It's not like I didn't have plenty of extra padding to begin with! Hopefully I won't lose much more. Once I'm over this sinus junk, I think the appetite will pick back up.
No ultrasound pictures this time but we'll get some in two weeks. Thanks for reading!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
hey girl! I'm sorry you are so sick. A double ear infection! Wow! Get better soon! Take care of yourself.
Love,
Jackie
Post a Comment