But Logan got the first tooth!! Can you believe it?! I can't! They've been teething for several weeks now but we thought it would still be a month or so until we actually saw a tooth. Apparently Logan had other plans! He actually has his second bottom tooth ready to push through any time. You can see it just below his gums. Poor baby!
I discovered his tooth this morning while in the pediatrician's waiting room - yes, on a Saturday morning. Blah! I called them this morning because Logan had gone almost 24 hours and barely ate anything. He was acting completely normal; he just wasn't eating! They wanted to see him so I packed up both boys and away we went. I'm glad I get out enough with the boys that I can do this alone or I'd be in trouble! Once we got there I discovered the tooth so I told the ped. this when we saw him. Logan got a thorough check-up (including blood work) and he is perfectly healthy with no signs of dehydration. What a stinker! So, the doc said that if he still will not feed today then to see him again tomorrow and we'll go from there. The weird part about all of this is that he seems perfectly normal except for not eating. Strange!
The boys had their 4 month check-up on Wednesday so it has been a week of seeing our pediatrician! Good thing we adore him and he loves our boys! They got checked out, weighed, and got several shots. Booo to the shots! Thursday was a VERY cranky day in our house from the shots. I'm SO glad it's over! You will not believe how big the boys are getting! They are HUGE! Here are their most recent stats:
Luke:
weight: 16lb 2oz - 90th percentile
head circumference: 44cm - 75th percentile
height: 27.5in - 97th percentile
Logan:
weight: 13lb 11oz - 50th percentile
head circumference: 43cm - 50th percentile
length: 26.25in - 90th percentile
The boys now laugh, smile, babble, and are starting to play with toys. Amazing what a difference 4 months makes!!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
When did these boys get all that hair? I love it!! These are awesome pictures and I'm so jealous, I want to take pictures like that! We'll be home for Thanksgiving -- short trip, but hope to see you guys!
Post a Comment