We now have less than 11 weeks to go until these little boys are born! That's pretty amazing to Steven and I! I am now off work and officially resting. Thankfully, nothing major is wrong so I don't have any specific restrictions except take it easy and rest. I can handle that! The boys are looking great and are over 2lbs each now. They are growing right on track and look perfect! I am feeling OK, just exhausted and achy. I accidentally got sunburned yesterday and am feeling it today!!! I think I'll limit my lawn chair time to 10 minutes per day now (once I heal from this burn).
We are slowly getting the room ready as well. Steven has painted the walls and moved in the majority of the furniture. Only one crib is setup in the room for now because we're going to setup the other crib in our room for the first couple months. I'm very excited to start organizing everything and getting it ready. The nesting stage has begun!
The following are several pictures for your enjoyment.
This is Baby A's face and chest. He's already a camera hog! This is the hyper child as well!
This is supposed to be a sideways face shot of Baby B (our calmer child!) I'm still having trouble seeing this one!
Here are a few pictures of our room in progress. What a mess!
See the rug that Molly is sitting on? She loves that thing! It is in the boys' room and if we're in there she'll come in and lay on the rug. I love that hamper she's sitting next to. Nana got it for the boys and it's already getting put to great use holding all the clothes that need washed!
We sure do love all of you and thank you for your support. Please continue to pray for us as we learn to totally lean on God. We're continuing on the adventure!!




No comments:
Post a Comment