Here are the two cakes that we had.......mmmm chocolate!
And here are several pictures from the showers.
This is what my mom made the boys. Aren't they just the cutest? I can't wait till we get the walls painted and can hang these up. Mom also sewed the blanket too. Cute, cute, cute!
Here's a picture of a now grown up Aunt Joy at her apartment! Isn't she beautiful?
This is what Aunt Meggan made for the boys. I told her to make two so we could get a great picture when they wear them. I told Mom that when she comes to visit I'm going to give her a test by putting them both in this outfit and making her guess. I bet she gets it right!
And of course, pics of Molly. She was Ms. Photogenic while we were there! She loves to go to Michigan. She gets spoiled even more rotten than she does at home!
Enjoy!




1 comment:
Cute pics! The handmade gifts are the best!!
It was so nice to be able to see you both and visit a bit!
Post a Comment